International Conference on Mathematics and Mechanics
1-2 June 2017, Nice, France
Dedicated to the memory of David Hilbert (January 23, 1862 – February 14, 1943)
Registration is open. Abstract submission until 1 May 2017.
You can submit an abstract by sending it to firstname.lastname@example.org as an attachment.
In the subject, please write "ICMM 2017 Abstract".
Welcome to the official website of the 2017 International Conference on Mathematics and Mechanics.
It will be held 1-2 June in Nice, France.
It is the fourth ICMM conference. Previous conferences took place in Vienna, Paris, Venice.
ICMM 2017, is to bring together innovative academics and industrial experts in the field of Mathematics and Mechanics to a common forum.
The aim of the conference is to promote research in the field of Mathematics and Mechanics. Another goal is to facilitate exchange of new ideas in these fields and to create a dialogue between scientists and practitioners.
CALL FOR PAPERS
Please submit your abstract and it will be reviewed. You will get notification of acceptance or rejection by the 5 May 2017.
All of the selected abstracts will be published in the proceedings of the conference.
TOPICS OF THE CONFERENCE
Including, but not limited to,
- Invariant theory and the axiomatization of geometry
- The theory of Hilbert spaces
- Hilbert Problems
- Mathematical formulation of quantum mechanics
- Algebraic number theory
- Theory of optimal control, differential games
- Oscillation theory
- Asymptotic methods of nonlinear mechanics
- Operations research theory
- Probability theory and mathematical statistics
- Optimal methods in quickest detection problem
- Stochastic Equations of Nonlinear Filtering of Markovian Jump Processes
- Limit theorems for stochastic processes
- Theory of games
- Multistage games
- Geometric modeling, computer-aided design, and numerical optimization
- Geometry of manifolds
Selected papers are eligible for publication in the Journal of Mathematics.
The papers will have to go through the reviewing process again
Please submit your abstract until 1 May 2017.
The conference will take place in NICE RIVIERA HOTEL & SPA.
It is possible to participate with Oral or Poster Presentation. Meeting hall will be equipped with the projector and computer, so that participants could make PowerPoint presentations.
Nice is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. It is famous for the Promenade des Anglais, Hotel Negresco and Opéra de Nice.
The sightseeing tour organized during the conference will not only serve educational purposes, but will also help participants to establish necessary contacts.
You can submit an abstract by sending it to email@example.com as an attachment. In the subject, please, write Mathematics and Mechanics abstract.
You can also participate as a listener without submitting the paper.
After you paid the registration fees you will receive the official invitation letter.
We recommend early registration because obtaining a visa can be a long process.
You can download the template for the full paper here
All authors whose abstracts were accepted for presentation at the conference are eligible for publication in the International Scientific Journal
However the full papers must meet the guidelines for manuscripts. Guidelines
* All corrections and remarks concerning the proceedings will be accepted within 2 weeks after publication on the website. After that no changes will be permitted.